Is joint pain holding you back? No need to worry, we’ve got just the perfect solution for that! Feel alive and active again with Lindberg’s Runfree Joint Formula that’ll help treat the most common joint problems including age, obesity or injuries & encourage comfortable joint function!
Lindberg’s Runfree Formula is a potent & highly efficient joint supplement that promotes joint health and allows you to keep up with the active, healthy lifestyle you enjoy. Besides providing powerful joint pain relief and back support, the Lindberg Runfree Joint Formula helps reduce inflammation in the joints and thus reduce pain and discomfort during movement. It also helps increase mobility, fluidity & flexibility, and contributes to the maintenance of healthy cartilage and connective tissues in the joints. The Runfree Joint Formula also has a proven efficiency in easing occasional joint stress from intense sports exercise or physical activity so if you’re a professional athlete or sports enthusiast with a previous joint injury, this supplement by Lindberg works just great for you!
Lindberg’s Runfree Joint Formula is an American product suitable for middle aged and old people alike & is free of Gluten, artificial colors & preservatives! Order 2 sets now & enjoy a Lindberg Turmeric Curcumin Complex as a FREE gift!
- Dietary Joint Supplement
- Provides Powerful Joint Pain Relief and Back Support
- Reduces Inflammation in the Joints Which Helps Reduce Pain and Discomfort during Movement
- Help Increase Mobility, Fluidity and Flexibility
- Contributes to the Maintenance of Healthy Cartilage and Connective Tissues in the Joints
- Help Ease Occasional Joint Stress from Intense Sports Exercise or Physical Activity
- Triple Concentration / Daily Dose than Regular Supplements
- High Quality Glucosamine/Chondroitin/ MSM/ Fish Collagen/ Hyaluronic Acid/ Vitamin C Ingredients
- 1 Bottle = 240 Caplets >> 2 Months Usage >> Good Value for Money
- Suitable for Middle-Aged or Old People & Those Looking for Optimal Joint Health
- Made in USA – GMP manufacturer LINDBERG - One of the Oldest in USA
What are the problems faced due to lack of joint supplements intake?
- Joint Problems are Due to Several Factors
- AGE: Normal ageing process will affect joints, bone and cartilages
- GENDER: Osteoporosis and arthritis more frequent at aged women
- OBESITY: Overweight people suffer of joint pain and stiffness regardless age due to extra kilos and lack of physical activity
- SPORTS ACTIVITY: Intense physical activity will put pressure on joints and muscles (especially knees, hips, elbows, shoulders, etc.)
- INJURIES: Major accidents and trauma such as fractures, and dislocation will affect the joint area long-term if not treated properly
How does the Lindberg Runfree Joint Formula help in solving these problems?
4-in-1 Solution for Your Joints -Triple Strength Concentrated Formula
4 Synergistic Actions on JOINTS
- 1) Cartilage Regeneration - The supplements are well-tolerated and safe. Because these supplements stimulate the production of new cartilage components, it is thought that they may be able to help the body repair cartilage damaged by osteoarthritis.
- 2) Anti-Inflammatory - it helps in reducing inflammation (redness, swelling, and pain) in the body. Anti-inflammatory agents block certain substances in the body that cause inflammation.
- 3) Joint Lubrication - Glucosamine is found naturally in the body's joint cartilage -- helping keep it healthy and lubricated, Glucosamine is believed to help slow deterioration of cartilage, relieve arthritis joint pain, and improve joint mobility.
- 4) Anti-Oxidants/Anti Free Radicals - Antioxidants are substances that can prevent or slow damage to cells caused by free radicals, unstable molecules that the body produces as a reaction to environmental and other pressures. They are sometimes called free-radical scavengers as they protect against oxidative damage.
- 1) Glucosamine - Glucosamine is the building block of the joints as it stimulates the formation of hyaluronic acid, which retains water in the connective tissue, providing joint tissue elasticity. It also promotes the synthesis of collagen protein - an important component of cartilage that ensures its strength. Glucosamine also regulates the amount and composition of intra-articular (synovial) fluid, and inhibits inflammation in the tissues of the joint.
- 2) Chondroitin - maintains the osmotic pressure absorbing water to help hydrate the cartilages. It helps the joint stay elastic and function as a shock absorber for joints. It also protects the articular structure and connective tissue. Chondroitin increases the production of synovial fluid in the joints, and has an anti-inflammatory effect. It also suppresses the formation of free radicals, slowing down the aging of the joint.
- 3) Boswellia Serrata - is natural resin extract from the Boswellia tree, also known as Indian Frankincense or Olibanum, a traditional remedy hailing from Asia and Arabia. This gum resin extract contains boswellic acids with anti-inflammatory action, and pain killer effect that improves flexibility and mobility.
- 4) Collagen - is the most abundant protein in the body, especially in connective tissues (tendons, ligaments, skin, muscles, and bones) and along with Hyaluronic Acid in the body plays a vital role in stimulating the body’s own production of collagen and helps lubricate the joints.
- 5) MSM (MethylSulfonylMethane) - is a naturally occurring molecule in food (raw fruit, vegetables, nuts, and seeds) and contains sulfur that has an active role in building block of amino acids and the connective tissue in joints and cartilage.
- 6) Vitamin C - supports the important function of stimulating collagen synthesis and provides antioxidant protection.
- 7) Boron - is an essential mineral for healthy bones stimulating osteogenesis and joint tissues along with 8) Manganese that is required in chondroitin sulfate action.
- *NO Gluten, Wheat, Yeast, Milk, Lactose or Soya
- *NO Artificial Colors or Flavors
- *NO Artificial Sweeteners
- *NO Preservatives
- *NO GMO
Consumption: For Adults, take 2 coated tablets two times daily, preferably with meals.
WARNING: If pregnant or nursing, taking any medication including blood thinners or have any other medical condition, consult your doctor before use. If any adverse reaction occurs immediately stop using and consult a doctor.
Certification: GMP Certified Manufacturer
Validity: 3 Years from Manufacturing Date
- 2 x 240 Caplets (Coated Tablets)
- 1 x FREE Lindberg Turmeric Curcumin Complex